Re: Major dual wield problems

From: Beau Perrizo (Perrizo@aol.com)
Date: 02/05/99

rydean@psd.k12.co.us writes:

> ok I will have to redo the code but once i find it iwll include the
>  syslog.

I also used the snippet off the site, and had no problems with it.
You may, however, find that the dual wield snippet off the site causes the
extra attack to be done with the main weapon instead of the auxillary.  I was
able to fix this by copying the hit function and replacing the references to
the wield position with the held postion and changing the function name to
multihit.  If you want a copy of the code let me know.

Turgantarganath