Re: [Code] The new problem

From: Beau Perrizo (Perrizo@aol.com)
Date: 02/05/99

I agree completely.  It is, however, not much use to have two large weapons
(such as two medieval broadswords) because of the enormous weight (only a
powerlifter could swing them with any accuracy).  For this reason, many MUDs
use a ONE_HANDED flag for weapons that can be used as a primary in conjuction
with a secondary holdable weapon.  Basically, in my opinion, it's more
realistic to make daggers and small pistols holdable and short swords and
maces one handed then to have someone holding a crossbow and wielding a battle
axe at the same time :-).  Sortof a comical picture unless one is an ogre or
something don't you think?

Turgantarganath