Re: * VERY * basic quest code

From: Richard Glover (magik@thegrid.net)
Date: 02/11/99

I came up with a simpler way on the way to work.  Add a MOB_QUEST flag to
mobs instead of the proc and put a check in perform_give (act.item.c) to see
if the receiving mob is a MOB_QUEST and if the item received is a
ITEM_QUEST, then give an ITEM_QTOKEN back to the giver.

Add a MOB_QUEST flag in structs.h.  Increase "NUM_MOB_FLAGS" in olc.h.

Rick