Re: [DG] Commands

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@pacific101.com)
Date: 02/14/99

----- Original Message -----
From: Benjamin Draper <satrycus@drachenburg.demon.co.uk>
To: <CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca>
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 1999 2:54 PM
Subject: Re:  [DG] Commands

>System Administrator wrote:
>>
>> DG Scripts are a very cool and nice addition to CircleMud's. But when
>> useing the command 'command' you get all the mob-command set you can use
>> within scripts. Has anyone made a way to remove these as it is confusing
>> to new players.
>
> I added a trust system which utilised flags for commands and groups of
>commands. One of the bonuses of this system was that any commands with
>a flag wouldn't be displayed to a player without the flag in question,
>so therefore no script commands =)
>
> This is just one way of doing it which fitted in with some of my
>existing code.
>
>-> ben

I did the same thing, but I was under the impression that if you set the
level of a command to -1 (in the commands table), it won't display.  Check
"do_commands" or something to see if such is the case.

---
Tony Robbins, tonyr@pacific101.com
I haven't slept in two days, I haven't eaten in one, and I've been totally
sick for a while now.
What a time to write my 20 page english paper.
---