Quest tokens

From: None (bscroggins@mev.net)
Date: 02/14/99

Hello

  Quest tokens I mean like .. gold ... well .. sorda. ... like I though
about doing quests .. doesn't seem too hard ....

i'd flag things !quest or something and my offical 'Quest Master' sees that
you have it, gets all happy and gives you x amount of quest tokens for
bringing that item back.  so I want to put Quest tokens into my game ...
:)

Also, I know this is OFF the topic but .. is there a VERY EZ drop-in clan
code for Circle30bpl11?  something I can download, drop in my source,
compile clean and be done.

The last quest code i got it seemed to scare my compile and gave me a whole
list of errors, I used the one of that Ceramic Mouse site followed the
directions and error (heh)