Re: [LINUX] Configure problems

From: Richard Glover (magik@thegrid.net)
Date: 02/21/99

First of all...panic...flail your arms around over your head, then with a
mighty heave, pull your computer out of it's place and run for the nearest
window heaving it into the air right through the window.

OR

Delete all the stuff in you mud's root directory, including directories and
subdirectories.  Go back to the circlemud ftp, download the source again
using BINARY format.  Untar/gzip it and try again.

Rick