[LINUX] Configure problems

From: Phillip A Ames (kirk47@juno.com)
Date: 02/20/99

[startrek@oberon startrek]$ cd circle
[startrek@oberon circle]$ .\configure
bash: .configure: command not found
[startrek@oberon circle]$ ls
autorun         autorun.pl      cnf             lib
autorun.cmd     bin             configure       src
[startrek@oberon startrek]$ . configure
: command not found
: command not found
: command not found
: command not found
: command not found
'ash: syntax error near unexpected token `do
'ash: configure: line 57: `do
[startrek@oberon startrek]$

This is what happens when I try to run the configure script on my
server...  Anyone see anything that I'm doing thats probaby extremely
stupid?  Thanks in advance!

-Phillip

Phillip Ames    | Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
kirk47@juno.com | -Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #19
ICQ: 8778335    | AOL IM: Grathol
http://members.xoom.com/Gowron/index.html