Attempting to become quest friendly

From: Michael Gesner (MeGesner@aol.com)
Date: 02/27/99

I am attempting to add a quest system into my MUD where the quests themselves
are scored.  The games I am attempting to install are paintball, laser tag,
capture the
flag, battle royale, and a few others....

If you have any ideas as to how I might implement this... please respond, I'm
interested in seeing what everyone has to say (because most of the people
working on my MUD haven't the slightest clue as how to implement these)

Lodaren of Rhu-Dina'ar
oberon.krans.com
port 7777