Re: [NEWBIE][CODE] Object manipulation and modification

From: Richard Glover (magik@thegrid.net)
Date: 03/02/99

It has been posted many times.  It's a simple matter of saving player
objects versus prototypes.  If you look at the obj_file_elem in structs.h,
you'll see exactly what is saved when a player rents.  When they come back
into the game, the prototype is loaded first then the information in
obj_file_elem is loaded replacing any values that were saved.  If you want
to 'restring' objects for players, you'll have to put the strings into the
obj_file_elem and change the code in objsave.c to support these.

Rick