Mobiles that teach

From: Jeramy Singleton (XsCaPe4Me@aol.com)
Date: 03/05/99

Okay this has probably been asked before but when i search through the list i
can't find it.
Here's what i want to do.
I'd like to make it so that certain mobiles teach different skills, not just
guild masters. I already made it so that the players have to goto their guild
master to gain. I'd like to make it so that the level doesn't matter on the
skills but what does matter is that they find the mob that can teach them the
skill.
I don't like it when they type prac and it says <not learned>. I'd rather them
not know that they can learn the skill until they find a mob that will teach
it to them.
Has anyone implemented this before?