[code][newbie]A shutdown timer..or any timer for that matter.

From: Anthony Benjamin (benjamin@powerweb.net)
Date: 03/29/99

I was considering putting a timer in that would allow me to set a
shutdown time...(kind of like *ix system shutdown). Where should I pulse
the timer and what should I use for a flag to start the timer? A bool?
Global bool? Should I just do it all somehow in comm.c?

anthony

p.s.- I searched the archives...and found a lot of stuff about object
timers..but those are all built in..I don't know if I should just add a
new check under that or what...