[NEWBIE] Memory

From: Thomas Henke (ghost@warstein.owl.de)
Date: 03/30/99

Hello there,

i have following problem:

It seems that my mud gets more memory as it frees if the for example
player goes out again. Or if a command, what has some output on the
screen, is typed very often, it seems to swallow memory and not to give
free.

Someone told me that there are easy 'addon' thing (for Linux), which
can help you to find out things like, that memory parts were get by
the Mud, and that were made free again. How do i use this things to
find out where my Mud has the memory problems ?

Or has someone else any idea how to find out where the memory is get
lost ?

Thanks in advance.

--
MfG... Thomas Henke      - >> Systembetreuung der ACCESS und der W.I.N. << -
- http://www.warstein.owl.de - ghost@warstein.owl.de - cgi@warstein.owl.de -