Re: [NEWBIE] Memory

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 03/30/99

> 3.) There's the eeeeeeeexppppeeeeeeeennnnnnssssiiiiiivee
>      debugger called 'Insure++'. It's a pretty cool program, but
>      also pretty expensive.

        And if you talk nice to them, and explain that your code project
is non-profit, and you're not human sleaze, most major coding tools can
come to you for free.

        I also forgot something else that's rather scary.. its called
lclint (pretty much lint for linux).  I think it took a while for me to
find the first time, so I've got an older version of it ..somewhere..
http://www.imaxx.net/~dughi/c/
        There's the guide, the precompiled copy and of course, the source.

        Its basically like purify but a) for linux and b) free.

                                                        PjD