[newbie][Compiling] Troubles Again

From: Miguel Chávez G. (mchlinux@col1.telmex.net.mx)
Date: 04/14/99

Hi everybody, and thanks to whom respond to my question.
Yes, I ran ./configure,
And.. now, I define ulong in conf.h at the end. as this:
#define ulong 1
is it right? or how i should define it?

After defining ulong type, I compile it again (make)
and Now i got this error:
cc -c -g -O2 -Wall  comm.c
sysdep.h:535: illegal external declaration, found `1'
sysdep.h:535: illegal external declaration, missing `;' after `hostlong'

*** Exit 1
Stop.
*** Exit 1
Stop.
colliman>

I wrote last mail:
Now im trying to compile CircleMUD 3.0 bpl15  (clean copy)
I make configuraion ( ./configure) but i got an error:

cc -c -g -O2 -Wall  comm.c
sysdep.h:535: undefined type, found `ulong'
*** Exit 1
Stop.
*** Exit 1
Stop.