Re: [CODE] Tick counter

From: Anthony Benjamin (benjamin@powerweb.net)
Date: 04/15/99

Heh, I thought about this while I was at school today, and
remembered...hey..wait..this isn't forked...so I thought..You could just write
a new function called do_dreams with some junk in there that does a random
number deal and then sends a random message to every character that is
sleeping and put that to  be done at every pulse, that shouldn't cause any
more lag than the point update function or the preform violence function does
(would it?)...that is unless you have like 200 characters logged in
sleeping....which is very unlikely...

heh, sorry for my last post wasn't thinking clearly.

anthony