[DG] How to combine?

From: Michael Selehov (selehov@starlab.ifmo.ru)
Date: 04/27/99

Hello,

 I got a problem here. I have my MUD running based on circle30bpl14. I
 installed OasisOLC long time ago and already added there tons of new
 features. Now I want to install DGScripts. There're 2 versions of
 dg-patches available: one with OLC inside and one without. If I
 choose version with OLC it tries to install stock OLC that I don't
 want to do but if I try version without OLC it doesn't install
 OLC-editor of scripts. What should I do?

Sincerely yours,
 Michael Selehov                            mailto:selehov@starlab.ifmo.ru