Re: [DG] How to combine?

From: Stefan Jakobsson (stefan@movingpictures.se)
Date: 04/27/99

On Tue, 27 Apr 1999, Michael Selehov wrote:

> Hello,
>
>  I got a problem here. I have my MUD running based on circle30bpl14. I
>  installed OasisOLC long time ago and already added there tons of new
>  features. Now I want to install DGScripts. There're 2 versions of
>  dg-patches available: one with OLC inside and one without. If I
>  choose version with OLC it tries to install stock OLC that I don't
>  want to do but if I try version without OLC it doesn't install
>  OLC-editor of scripts. What should I do?

About the only thing you can do in a situation like that is "hand-patch"
in the DG-Script code. i.e. print out the patch for it and type it in row
by row. Sorry, dunno any other way to do it if a patch isn't accepted by
the code.

Reg, Stefan

  "I don't have a life, I have a program"
                       --  The Doctor, 'Voyager, Stardate: 49101.3'