Cool mapping program?

gavry@ozemail.com.au
Date: 05/17/99

Heya all,
         I'm just about to start making some zones for my mud, now that Oasis OLC works so well, great job George. However before I go ahead and create the zones in OLC I want to design them in a mapping program so I can see how they'll look. Has anyone come across a good mapping program, shareware/freeware or commercial, thats good for designing zones? One that I can color different boxes to represent diff types of rooms, put room numbers in each so when I create then I know which rnum I'm editing, etc etc.

Thanks in advance

Gavry