do_gain

From: John Hines (jahweb@grnco.net)
Date: 05/18/99

I seem to remember a while ago a snippet on the FTP site. It was
code to make players actually have to go gain at a guildmaster
instead of just autogaining levels. I looked around the FTP site as
well as ceramic mouse. I cant find it no more.

If someone happens to know the whereabouts of this snippet I
would appreciate a point to were it is.

Private email should be better than spamming the list.

Thank You

John Hines                    |   Weefcraft Custom Tiedyed Apparel
Founder/Coder                 |   Tiedye the way you want it!
TorbinMUD                     |     http://www.tiedye.org
torbinmud.rnrws.com 9191      |        weef@tiedye.org