Re: Roleplaying and Socials

From: Benjamin Draper (satrycus@drachenburg.demon.co.uk)
Date: 05/23/99

Tony Robbins wrote:
> I'd rather see a group of characters laughing, having their own distinct
> traits show through, instead of everyone "falling down laughing."
>
> I don't know what I'll do for sure, I'm trying to get input.

 Something I've recently done is to use the inline parser for socials,
it may not be roleplaying but we're slowly converting socials to
depend on things like alignment, sex, age, position, charisma, strength,
etc. We're not replacing the whole social, but certain keywords, to add
some nice variation to things.

-> Ben