BPL15 and DG 7a w/ oasis patch

From: Chris Royal (DraugWndSh@aol.com)
Date: 05/25/99

I have no clue what the problem is, maybe somebody can help me.

I patched in the "dg_7a_with_oasis.patch" into a fresh copy of bpl15,
compiled, no errors, all seems to be good.  So I go about adding a whole slew
of other patches today... I finish up my work for the day.. go to edit a new
zone to do some building... I get this message

"a zone already covers this area."

So naturally I figure well, something in one of the patches might have
jostled it.. so I load up another fresh copy of bpl15, patch in dg, boot it
up.. edit a new zone.. the MUD crashes... with no error messages in the
syslog.

Anybody seen this or can point me in the right direction?