Re: - trigedit problems - gdb included - need help please

From: Julian Buckley (s348266@student.uq.edu.au)
Date: 06/01/99

I've seen the same problem on the server Tom uses (which runs SunOS) and
on a RedHat 5.1 system.

My guess is that, like me initially, Tom's using dg v3 or v4?

v5a+ I know that the problem doesn't occur, so perhaps upgrade if not for
functionality, but for the bugfixes.

I tried everything I knew of to fix the problems with trigedit crashing,
but it never worked...v5a seems to work fine, so give that a shot.

 Julian Buckley, 3rd Year Software Engineering
 Dept. Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, Univ. of Qld
 E-Mail: s348266@student.uq.edu.au
 Web Page: http://student.uq.edu.au/~s348266/index.html