Re: Ascii pfiles 2.0b

From: Nocturnal Occulto (ronnyi@ifi.uio.no)
Date: 06/08/99

"Mark Vanness Jr." wrote:

> I have also had this same problem.  I was unable to trace it however.
> But I can tell you the problem does not have to do with diskio.c as,
> heh I found it pretty much useless (sorry Sammy) and removed it
> from my code.

If It doesnt have todo with diskio.c then why did plrtoascii have problems with
the same
names in the conversion. It uses the same functions from diskio.c ......
Im considering just reading line by line with some sort of getline function
then parse it.
Will this be much slower?

Thanx for the quick response.
Regards Ronny

What I did for now anyway, was to deny anyone with 3 or 11