Re: Ascii pfiles 2.0b

From: Travis Johnson (baktor@bedford.net)
Date: 06/08/99

lo,

I'm not going to tackle your problem very much, just comment on the
question on speed. if your parsing out line by line, you will have speed
degradation, but so trivial you'll more than likely not notice. If you
are really concerned with speed, changing to ascii pfiles probably isn't
a wise decision. Binary is by far faster than ascii.  That's my two
cents.

Baktor