[CODE:] Ascii Player files

From: Alaron (digital@together.net)
Date: 06/08/99

Hello, I am having a little difficulty with the ascii plkayer files also,
Thanks for the input on the 3, and 11, length names I was wondering why
once the converted went perfectly and another time it did now :(.

However I have a question for anyone using them about connections.

I can make a new player or even load a converted file just fine. However
when a player quits then logs back in it crashes giving me a malloc()
error.

The player has to rent or quit and hit 0 at the main menu

Thanks
Malcor