Re: Ascii pfiles 2.0b

From: Mark Vanness Jr. (junior57@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 06/08/99

> If It doesnt have todo with diskio.c then why did plrtoascii have problems
with
> the same names in the conversion. It uses the same functions from diskio.c

Well, what I did was remove all the diskio.c functions from db.c and
plrtoascii.c
(IE: FBILE to FILE).  I then went and converted, still recieved them screwed
up
3 and 11 char names.  I don't know WHERE the problem lies to tell you the
truth.
However I would like to find it one of these days.  I hope some smart people
out
there can help us! :)