[CODE] Multi-class help

From: Alaron (digital@together.net)
Date: 06/10/99

Heya guys, I have managed to make a semi-decent remort code, however I
noticed one MAJOR bug this morning. If a player was a warrior and remorts
to a mage, then all eq that can be used by warrior but not mage is not
allowed to be used.

i.e.

Malcor the 27th level mage 25th level warrior.
I try to wear Full Plate armor that is ANTI MAGIC_USER, I should be able
to wear it however I cannot change the restrict_class function in bpl11 to
compensate for me being a warrior :(

Thanks for any help

Malcor