tick regen vs pulse regen

From: AxL (axl@mindwarp.plymouth.edu)
Date: 06/17/99

        Hey, hopefully looking for someone who has implemented a pulse-based
hit/mana/move regen system to give some pointers on its effect. :)  We have
it in place, but of course it has made fights with mobs much harder, it seems,
since they now regen the same way.
        I'm wondering what you all may have done in this situation...keep
mobs on ticks, slow their regen rates, etc... Thanks for any info you may
have.
        Just to reiterate; not looking for who to code it, that is all done,
just lookin at possible effects and ways to deal with and tweak the system.

--
-AxL, axl@wpcr.plymouth.edu - Ass't GM, Sysop, RPM Director, WPCR, 91.7 FM
 "Discriminate against the next fashion sucker you meet....it's a raver!"