Re: CircleMud web message board

From: Xual (xual@danathara.dhs.org)
Date: 06/17/99

On Thu, 17 Jun 1999, Zeavon wrote:

> > Does there exist, and if not, is there a demand for, a web
> > based CircleMud
> > discussion board.   If there is demand for such a beast, I
> > can create one.
> > In fact, I can create several(I've got a full fledged web
> > site that I'm
> > looking to put something useful on.  Right now it's just an
> > "I'm on the web
> > too!" type thing.).
>
> Casey,
>         I like the idea that you're willing to contribute time and effort into
> helping out the CircleMUD community as a whole, but I just don't see the
> message board being used all that much. We already have a discussion area
> (this mailing list) and the messages come to me (in a sense) instead of me
> having to go to them in a web-based format.

Plus, everybodies favorite Circle site (Ceramic Mouse, in case you forgot)
has a message board feature, which I think is really underused.  Well,
maybe not underused, but definitely not used to it's full potential.

"Misery is boundless"
        -Xual the Torturer, on the Eve of the Sundering.

Danathara Online RPG
telnet://danathara.dhs.org:4000