Rare behind-the-scenes chance.

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 06/29/99

Well, not quite that dramatic but you can find the mudreg.cgi script on the
FTP site in /pub/greerga for now.  When the testing period is over I won't
throw the code in there (unless people are really that interested in a
special purpose script).

It basically just adds Long/Short view and more data checking.

So if anyone can spot problems in my Perl code, let me know.  It doesn't do
any file IO at all and quotes all SQL queries so I don't expect anything.
I'll probably run it under taint checking shortly just in case.

--
George Greer            | My beta stuff and related information.
greerga@circlemud.org   | http://www.circlemud.org/~greerga/