Re: Level restrictions

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/19/99

Fizal wrote:

> I agree that having level restrictions on object can be good. The
> example given is a good one. However, why restrict the object base only
> on the player's level? Why not other aspects, like the player's stats
> or if you have weapon proficiency in, on that as well (if the object is
> a weapon that is).

These are some good idea's, I might try to work with soemthing like
that.
Having some kind of proficiency, and minimum levels will still be good.
What would you think a good way of implementing it is?
Adding skills for the type of weapon? in which some classes can not use
a particular type? or if used, a negetive to hitroll? something like
that?
any better ideas?