Re: Level restrictions

From: Tony Maro (tony@maro.net)
Date: 07/21/99

I think Medievia is using something like this... Items have a remaining days which is decremented while you are playing (I don't THINK it decrements while you are offline.)  I don't know what happens at the end of the count, however.

A good wear and tear system would probably work well.  Couple with a cap on quantity in game.  However, would it be better to count items in play when spawning, or total items including saved...?