Problem booting mud after adding new var's to structs

From: Chuck Carson (ccarson@phi.org)
Date: 08/17/99

I added several new variables to the following structs:

char_point_data
        -10 new integer var's
        - I also changed hitroll and damroll to short integers

I had this mud working fine with these additions and could manipulate
these values and save/load them to the pfile.

char_special_data_saved
        - 6 new long integers
player_special_data_saved
        - added 6 new integers w/o using the spares
        - changed 2 of the long spares to integers
mob_special_data  (here is where I think my problem stems)
        - cannot remember what is was before, but it is now:
        - 2 byte vars, 1 memory_rec, 1 int, and 3 int[5] arrays

Everything compiles w/o a complaint but when I boot the mud, it dies
and the last mesg in syslog.CRASH is:
7mobs, 140 bytes in index, 3220 bytes in prototypes.

I have only 1 mob file, and it complies to my new format. I cannot remember
exactly, but I belive my problems resulted after I modified db.c to read in
these
new values. (I had this working at first, then added some more support
little
by little then it broke)

I do not know what else to include, any ideas where my problem might lie?
-Chuck