Re: [CODE] Odd "24" bug

From: Daniel Staudt (dstaudt@hotmail.com)
Date: 08/17/99

the room number drops by 24 because the rnum of the midgaard zone is
6(30-2=24)
the number is simply going from vnum 30 to rnum 6

as for the carry weight
you just happened to have a 24 carry weight container i bet i found and
removed the same bug it is in the obj_to_char and obj_to_obj
forget if it is missing a weight adjust loop or had an extra one
been to long since i fixed it