Re: Mailing List Archive

From: Rama (rama@biella.alpcom.it)
Date: 08/21/99

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex <fletchra@qsilver.queensu.ca>
To: CIRCLE@POST.QUEENSU.CA <CIRCLE@POST.QUEENSU.CA>
Date: sabato 21 agosto 1999 16.48

>> maybe someone have already solve this problem but i cannot check the
>> archive of ml... give me the address for the archive i will really
>> apprecciate.
>If you'd *Bothered* to take the time to read *any* of the mail that
>you were sent when you signed onto the list, or even bothered to read
>the FAQ that is mentioned in *every* single message on the mailing list,
>(in the little box right at the bottom), then you wouldn't need to ask
>such stupid questions.
>
>>      | Ensure that you have read the CircleMUD Mailing List FAQ:  |
>>      |  http://qsilver.queensu.ca/~fletchra/Circle/list-faq.html  |

maybe my english is not to good but i am not stupid. i have say that i am
not able to check the archive not that i don't know where the stardard
archive is. maybe last day the server was down or my connection wasn't good
so i have ask if is possible to have a address for the archive...
next time i will try to write in more clear english so you will understand
all
bye