[OFF-TOPIC] How to switch Email Addresses?

From: Jason Peacher (kreeper5150@hotmail.com)
Date: 09/08/99

I'm wondering if someone can tell me how to switch this Mailing list to
another email account without missing a beat of what is going on.
I've been trying for the last 3 days to have this Mailing list switched over
to another email address i have because i've been hearing reports of easy
access on Hotmail accounts without a password.
Anyway, i'm ditching my Hotmail account and will be using another email
account of mine. I would appeciate any help at all. Thanks.