house_save Patch

From: Søren P. Skou (serces@mud.dk)
Date: 09/16/99

Someone that is in possession of some Coffee??

Seems that I needed it, since the house_save.tar.gz I uploaded to
ftp.circlemud.org, was erhm, wrong, and would most likely not do what
you expected it to. Fortunately it didn't seem it had arrived in the
contrib directory yet. :)) *sniff* I've just uploaded a new version that
is diffed against a BPL11 house.c, the size of the file is 4227 bytes
(whereas the old was around 3000 bytes).

The new patch can allready now be fetched at my webpage,
http://www.mud.dk/~sps/CircleMUD/house_save.tar.gz

Sorry for the inconvience (if any)

Best Greetings

S. P. Skou