SNOOP?

From: Mike Carpenter (abram@deltanet.com)
Date: 09/22/99

I am using Circlebpl12, snoop command is causing my mud to crash.  I
realize that snooping brings out the whole topic of "If you have to snoop
then...." or "Snooping shouldn't be allowed anyway"  However, there are
times when it is necessary IMO.  I am asking for some suggestions as to
what would cause snoop to crash the mud?  On a coding scale of 1 to 10 i am
about a 4.  I am not asking to be referred to C for Dummies vol I or II,
simply some help.  Snoop works for awhile then something seems to trigger
an overflow or something...I can't figure it out.  Please help me
understand how snoop works and what whys I might try resolving the issue.

Thanks for your help,
Abram