Re: [GUI] Here it is!

From: Andrew Ritchie (object@alphalink.com.au)
Date: 09/27/99

>Sorry to sound like an ass, but mind telling us what it is? Either mail the
>list, or modify your page to include a description. I could always download
>it and try to decipher what it is, but I don't have that kind of time
>available to me anymore.

Have a look at the subject line :) CircleMUD GUI.. that's CircleMUD
Graphical User Interface. I haven't downloaded it either, but I'm assuming
it's a Windows CircleMUD server using the Win32 API or MFC or something like
that to draw pretty boxes etc., instead of running in DOS (console) mode.

If I'm in anyway incorrect someone please correct me.

---
Andrew Ritchie,
object@alphalink.com.au.
www.alphalink.com.au/~object/