Re: Mobs and Experience...

From: Steven (rais69@gaston.net)
Date: 11/05/99

I always felt, as with in live role-playing (D&D etc), that mobs shouldn't
all be
the same.  Like every bugbear should be equally as strong, equally as smart,
etc.
  Just like people are varied.  Even dogs can vary in how intelligent they
are.  It's
a little off the subject, but when you said that, it brought that to mind.
When
I use to be into role-playing, I made a chart where I'd role percentage to
see
of what ratio of there max potential they had reached (this also allowed for
younger or elderly versions of the same creature).