Re: obuild

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 11/22/99

On Sun, 21 Nov 1999, Zeavon Calatin wrote:

>Last I heard OBuild was up to bpl12 or maybe 13 tops... Not much has changed
>that should break OBuild too badly since then. Patch it in, fix the rejects
>and voila!... you have a working obuild.

Only about 1.4 megabytes worth of patch files.  I'd expect it to break
quite badly.  Especially since top_shop changed to agree with the other
top_XXX variables and that won't cause a compiler error.

--
George Greer            | The OasisOLC Maintenance Effort
greerga@circlemud.org   | http://developer.circlemud.org/OasisOLC/