Re: obuild

From: Sammy (samedi@ticnet.com)
Date: 11/22/99

From: George Greer <greerga@circlemud.org>
Sent: Monday, November 22, 1999 11:15 AM

> Only about 1.4 megabytes worth of patch files.  I'd expect it to break
> quite badly.  Especially since top_shop changed to agree with the other
> top_XXX variables and that won't cause a compiler error.

The changes to stock circle add up to more like 10k tops.  The rest of that
includes prepatched stock (whatever pl that release was based on) and various
other crap.  I don't think top_shop is used since there's no shop editor in
that release, and the only thing that'll cause problems that I'm aware of is
that all the sh_int variables for virtual and real numbers were changed to
*_num.

Warning:  Obuild and redhat (newer versions especially) don't get along very
well.

Sam