prompt code

From: Jason Beeland (jbeeland@speedfactory.net)
Date: 11/29/99

Hi again guys,

I grabbed the prompt code on circlemud's ftp archive recently and have been
trying to get it integrated with my code.
the file i used is
ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/contrib/code/prompt.zip

I finally got it to compile and it -seems- to work.  with one exception.
When in combat the enemy condition indicator is often cut off.  It gets to
the EC: part but doesn't show the rest of the line.  If i tap the enter key
each time the prompt comes up it completes the line.  but otherwise it does
not.  Anyone have any ideas?

As always, I thank you all for your time in advance.

Jason Beeland
(aka Veritus Silverun)
silverun.dynip.com  port 7777