Bug in Player State

From: Brandon Phelps (brando@empyrial.com)
Date: 12/20/99

I don't know why it is doing this but if I'm in OLC (trigedit, medit, oedit,
redit, sedit, etc...) and I lose my connection, when I try to reconnect
after I type my name it says "Invalid name, please try again" instead of
simply reconnecting me to my player.  It ONLY does this when the player
state is not "Playing" and i've looked at the code and can't figure out what
to do =(

Any help would be appreciated.
(oh yeah, its Circle30bpl16 + OLC + DGScripts)

Thanks in advance,
Brandon