Re: DG Scripts Bug

From: Cris Jacobin (jacobin@earthlink.net)
Date: 12/21/99

>Does anybody know of any bugs in dgscripts that cause the mud to crash?  I
>have a fairly long script and when it runs the mud crashes, the syslog
>doesn't show any errors so I'm kinda stuck.
>
>Any help would be appreciated
>
>Brandon

 There are a number of ways to crash a game with a script.   For instance a
script attempting to detach itself while running.   Most of the ones I've
found follow a general theme of, 'attempting to manipulate
something which is no longer about'

 As far as tracking down your particular instance, have you tried gdb?  You
give very little information
about what your fairly long script is attempting to do.

-jac