Re: DG Scripts Bug

From: Brandon Phelps (brando@empyrial.com)
Date: 12/21/99

Ah, you are right... I should have given more info... Here is the script
itself:
Trigger Editor [1200]

1) Name         : Bot-Brandon
2) Intended for : Mobiles
3) Trigger types: Global Random
4) Numberic Arg : 100
5) Arguments    :
6) Commands:
wait 120 s
* Pick a random number
eval gotoroom %random.6%
eval saymsg %random.6%
* Control the mob
switch %saymsg%
  case 1
    say Well, Its dinner time, gotta go!
  case 2
    say Oops! I almost forgot lunch, cya later!
  case 3
    fart
    say Ewwww, it stinks in here, I'm leaving!
  case 4
    say The big game is on in 5 minutes, gotta fly!
  case 5
    say I'm tired, I think I'll hit the sack early today.
  case 6
    say My beeper is going off, I'd better go.
done
mecho %self.name% disappears through spiraling blue flames!
switch %gotoroom%
  case 1
    mgoto 3001
  case 2
    mgoto 3001
  case 3
    mgoto 3019
  case 4
    mgoto 3023
  case 5
    mgoto 3029
  case 6
    mgoto 3033
done
mecho %self.name% appears through spiraling blue flames!

Q) Quit
Enter Choice :