dg_cast or do_cast for mobs

From: chris daly (snaga@mistcastle.com)
Date: 12/30/99

hi, this is my first post.  I need to know what i should change to allow
mobs
to cast in my mud.  Essentially i require mobs that are called magic
users
or clerics to have the skills requesite to their class, and not be
warriors
with a contradictory name.

Dg_cast seems to be in place just by looking at it, but it does not work
on my mud,
and i tried changing do_cast by removing the npc check in the beginning.

I know it's a silly question, if someone who has done it could point me
in the right
direction , i would be grateful.

thanks,
Snaga of PerP