Re: Repeating prompts in zMUD and bpl16,client or severproblem?was Re: Login?

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 12/31/99

On Fri, 31 Dec 1999, Daniel A. Koepke wrote:

>[...] you want to give up on strong-arming client developers before we've
>even began strong-arming them.

Zugg sounded genuinely interested so I've sent him some links in the
mailing list archives and pointed him to a sample MUD to test the client
on.

>In the meantime, send me a list of all the broken clients, and I'll
>contact everyone I can.

I already contacted zMUD's developer.  What's left is Microsoft (telnet,
ha!), Rapscallion (http://www.rapscallion.co.uk/), and CRT, that I have
heard of on the list. There was also V-something, check archives.

--
George Greer            | Sammy's Code - OBuild
greerga@circlemud.org   | http://users.ticnet.com/samedi/code.html