Re: [LINUX][NEWBIE]

From: Michael J. McGillick (mike@universe.ne.mediaone.net)
Date: 12/31/99

I think the real problem here is that when you copied your files over, you
did the normal copy method.  By default, this doesn't copy a file that
starts with ".", a hidden file.  Go back to your original source
directory, and copy this file over as well.  An ls -a will show it to
you.  The file is called .accepted.

- Mike