Re: Hmm, a general question...

From: Rich Allen (rico@mindspring.com)
Date: 01/10/00

        OK, so basically I can use a smart e-mail address database and the rest is
up to the honesty of the player (yeah, right) and the diligence of the IMMs.
<sigh>  I'm not so much interested in the multi-playing aspect, although I'd
be rid of that if I could restrict players to one character in the
beginning.
        What I'm trying to curtail is something like: Log in with my Orc character,
find out there's a huge creature normally not hostile to Orcs that's very
badly hurt.  Log-off and then log in with my Barbarian monster killer and go
straight for the easy kill.  If there's a better way to handle this other
than restricting players to one character, I'd love to hear the ideas!

Rich